- The company was established more than 10 years ago – on February 28, 2006, as a subsidiary of the international service provider Pharmexx GmbH, a leader in outsource services. Being a part of a large network provided us know-how and world-class experience of the world level. Until now are very grateful to our teachers and colleagues.
- The first big contract with a company-leader in the world and Lithuanian diabetes market was signed in September of 2006. We still cooperate with this company and greatly appreciate its loyalty.
- In 2009 the legal persons of Pharmexx Baltic – branches in Latvia and Estonia - were officially registered. This was induced by the demand of the Clients – pharmaceutical companies and their agencies whose management reside in one of the Baltic countries. Our flexibility has increased, communication has improved and this enabled our international clients to choose us as a partner for cooperation.
- Since 2009 we have actively cooperated in the European funds’ projects on competences’ development. We improve foreign languages spread in the whole Lithuania. Medical representatives and management personnel develop their skills of sales, presentation, negotiations, personnel recruitment and its preparation, as well as project management. We also improve foreign languages.
- In 2011, after the Minister of Health Care Republic of Lithuania signed the revision of the Law on the regulation on the visits of pharmaceutical advertisers to health care, we were the first to initiate consultations and started to provide the service to health care institutions, organizing the meetings of the pharmaceutical representatives and specialists. In this way we seek to be not only observers but also active participators of advanced changes in the health care system.
- In the same year we started our innovative “nurse advising” projects oriented to the quality of patients’ treatment and their care, at the same time improving of conditions of physicians and nurses. The result of such a projects – parties concerned, including pharmaceutival manufacturers seeking of satisfaction and loyalty of patients.
- In 2011, responding to the economic changes and the demand of the participants of the pharmaceutical market, we presented new services, – we created in all Baltic countries the Network of Regional Representatives and established the Call Centres. This allows us to become even more flexible and to offer our Clients economically beneficial and operative possibilities entering the market..
- Since July 01, 2012, our name has been CSO Pharma Baltic. The change of the name was induced by cooperative changes and necessity to be more recognizable not only in the region. CSO (Contract Sales Organization) is a common and well known term of outsource services’ structure. Pharma is the market in which we are professionals and intend to stay active. Baltic is the region of our current business. However, we are ready for further changes as well…
© 2012 UAB CSO Pharma Baltic